LYM JAR through this document, collects its Policy for the collection and treatment of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Commerce Electronic (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored in the user's terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the website www.lymjar.com in order to improve their usability, to know the browsing habits or needs of users. to be able to adapt to them, as well as to obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already clients of LYM JAR, the information collected with the cookies will also serve to identify them when accessing the different tools that LYM JAR makes available to them for managing the services.
This Cookies Policy will be applicable to those users who voluntarily visit the LYM JAR web pages, complete data collection forms, access the tools that LYM JAR makes available to its clients to manage its services, or use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data to LYM JAR, or access to data for the provision of its services.
LYM JAR informs users of its web pages of the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to them in order to inform them about their use and purpose. The fact of continuing browsing through its pages implies knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by said users.
LYM JAR uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by ownership:
* Own cookies: sent and managed directly by LYM JAR.
* Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside LYM JAR anonymously, in order to carry out statistical studies of browsing the LYM JAR web pages.
Classified by their purpose:
* Technical and/or personalization cookies: they facilitate navigation, by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as customizing the available options. They enable the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
* Analysis and/or advertising cookies: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and tendencies of its users and consequently, to be able to improve the navigation and the service offered by LYM JAR fundamentally, Google Analytics), as well as manage the advertising spaces included in the web page visited by the user. It collects data anonymously in order to obtain user browsing profiles.
Classified by their duration:
* Session cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
* Persistent cookies: collect and store data in the user's terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The conservation time of the cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill its purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser so that the reception of all or some of the cookies is disabled or blocked. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to being able to access the information on the LYM JAR websites, although the use of some services may be limited. If once the consent for the reception of cookies has been granted, it is desired to withdraw it, those stored in the user's computer must be eliminated, through the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs, can be consulted at:
* Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
* Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies